"A thief" (Ladrón, versión en inglés)

Today, I declare against myself,
and doesn't matter if i'm guilty,
I declare myself as a thief with cinism,
and i don't want to apologize.

Yes, a thief that stole from your eyes
the poetry that i have written.
A thief that in dreams stole your red lips
to kiss them even though everything was a myth

A thief that stole your body's silhouette,
to dream with you in a lonely night,
at least only in my mind, brief, just for a while,
but mine at the end, in the fantasy, in my privacy,

And accuse me, condemn me, i don't care,
i am guilty, my crime is aggravated robbery,
accuse me, that in my jail i'll open the door,
and i will relapse in my desperate crime of stole you.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

“Porcentajes”

"Propuestas sabor cereza"